GROMS TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a professional interior designer, architect or home stager that works with homeowners on decoration/design projects, you can open a Groms trade account.
You'll receive all benefits of our Groms Members program, which offers you 25% savings year-round on full-priced products as well as an additional 10% discount on products on sale.
You will also enjoy tailored support for your design business, online ordering and new product previews, as well as access to a dedicated Product Advisor to help you manage your customer projects.
To apply for the Groms Trade program, please complete the following steps:
1. Open a customer account with Groms on our website
2. Send us proof of profession to email@example.com, e.g.:
- Valid EIN or resale certificate confirming an active interior design business
- Valid membership in a major design organization (e.g., ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, IDC
- Interior design certification (e.g., NCIDQ, CCIDC)
3. We will transfer you customer account to a trade account once we have reviewed your information and send you a confirmation email
If you intend to purchase merchandise for resale, you will be required to supply a Resale or Sales Tax Certificate. Without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders. Signed Resale or Sales Tax Certificates are required for each state where you seek tax exemption.
Groms Trade orders can be placed online.
Groms Trade program benefits may only be used by the named Groms Trade account holder and their recorded authorized users. Misuse of the program will result in program termination.
You'll find answers by checking our FAQs.